Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween

So after the excessive amount of effort I put in last Halloween, I decided this year that I would be boring and do nothing (well that coupled with the fact that I'd got quite drunk the night before and so felt a bit 'blhh' and the idea of going out, or even staying up that late didn't really tempt me.)

But I am glad to say that not all my flatmates were as unenthusiastic as me.

Jon dressed up as the guy from The Crow.






Lorna dressed up as Edward Scissorhands.









And then a few drinks into the night, my loving flatmates decided that my tediously mainstream appearance needed to be enhanced and so leapt on me equipped with eyeliner and... er... several other cosmetic products that I've no hope identifying.

I have to say though, I didn't really end up with a specific character, other than someone making a very poor attempt to look like Adam Ant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home